Privacy statement concerning the processing of personal data on the occasion of The RTO Innovation Summit.
Organisers means Of”Cores (Aldenarda NV) and Fraunhofer Gesellschaft.
By providing personal data, you agree that all this personal data will be processed by Organisers in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EC) n° 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) entering in force during in May 2018.
The purpose of the personal data processing is
- the organisation and management of The RTO Innovation Summit, including the management of contact lists, invitations and participants
- to retain copies of the communications between you and Organisers
- to comply with statutory obligations
Personal data collected and further processed:
The personal data is supplied to us by yourself. Organisers will notify you if the source was not yourself. In such a case, Organisers will invite you to consent within one calendar month for us to continue to retain your data, by positively registering your interest via email. If you do not do one of these things within one month, we will destroy your data.
The data categories collected are:
- Identification data necessary for the organisation and management of the meeting or event, such as the name, profession, contact details, including, e-mail and phone number of participants and speakers.
- Organisers may organise photo shoots and spread information including photos by means of Organisers website and its corporate social media accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. These tools are only applied after due notification to the event audience offering the possibility to opt out;
- In the context of certain meetings, Organisers may organise live webstreaming and video or audio recording. In case of video recording, Organisers will as possible arrange for an opt-out facility for meeting participants who prefer their images are not recorded.
Of”Cores (Aldernarda NV) – Barastraat 175 – 1070 Brussels
Your personal data uploaded through the registration process for The RTO Innovation Summit is stored within the platform eTouches (www.etouches.com).
Recipients of personal data:
Fraunhofer Gesellschaft staff, Fraunhofer Gesellschaft’s contractor for the organisation of meeting and events, conference organisers and participants, without prejudice to a possible transfer to bodies in charge of a monitoring, auditing or inspection task in accordance with European Union legislation.
Attendance lists, presentations and pictures as well as any webstreaming and/or audio/video recording may be made available on the website of The RTO Innovation Summit and/or on social media (see above) or within the event app.
Collected personal data are recorded and stored as long as follow-up actions are needed in the context of the meeting or event concerned and with a maximum period of 45 days after the event until 22 October 2018; Otherwise Organisers may choose to destroy your data at any time. Prior to destroying your data, Organisers may choose to invite you to re-consent.
For the purpose of contacting audiences in the future in the context of Organiser’s activities, Organisers may retain personal data in a database, specifically designed for this purpose. If you do not agree with this, please contact the data controller by using the contact information of the data controller in this privacy statement.
Contact & exercise of rights:
In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to access, rectify, and erase your personal data; and to restrict or object to processing, and to supply or transfer your data in portable format.
Any consents you give may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting pre-withdrawal processing.
Should you require further information concerning the processing of your personal data or exercise your rights), please use the contact information of the data controller mentioned in this privacy statement.
You have at any time the right to make a complaint regarding the processing of their personal data to the competent supervising authority.